Dancing Princess Parties is Casting Male Characters for our 2018/2019 Season. Dancing Princess Parties by Dance Exploration, LLC is a traveling birthday party and entertainment company serving the Southern Metro Denver Area. The Dancing Princess Parties Season operates for one full calendar year (May 2018- May 2019) All Performers who accept contracts will be cast for that time. All positions are contracted positions. Performers are paid per event. Some events include tips and gratuities as well as travel payments.
Dancing Princess Parties is seeking Male Actors/Singers/Dancers ages 16+ to portray Action Heroes as well as Fairy Tale Princes/Characters.
- Must be 16 years of age or older (everyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to the audition)
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel a minimum of 25 miles from your home for events
- Must agree to a Criminal Background Check
- Cannot have any visible tattoos or piercings
- Must have weekend availability (9am-6pm)
Please prepare 16-32 bars from one of the following songs:
- I'll make a Man out of You (Mulan)
- Why should I Worry (Oliver and Company)
- Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
- Out There (Hunchback of Notredame)
Please note there will NOT be an accompanist, therefore all songs must be sang a capella or with a track. If using a track please be sure it is instrumental only. Please be sure tracks can be played from a device that plugs into a stereo system (phone, ipad etc)
Please also prepare an interactive story telling. Please choose a book based on DC or Marvel comic book characters. Please prepare a 5-10 page demonstration of your story telling ability and acting skills.
Men are not required to attend the dancing call or prepare a dance sequence, however, if you would like an opportunity to showcase your dancing skills during your individual casting call please indicate so on the sign up genius form. Please prepare a short 8-16 count dance routine in the style of your choice.
Ballet Ariel Studios
7808 Cherry Creek S Dr #209, Denver, CO 80231